Key success book. There are a lot of excellent books that cover this very topic. Napoleon Hill has one of my favorite books titled The Law of Success in which he characterizes the attributes in what he thinks it takes to become. successful, and I would have to say that I agree with him. I will cover a few of them.
- You need to have a Passion/or a Burning Desire to Accomplish something.
- You need a Purpose.
- You need Imagination.
- You need Self-Confidence.
- You need Enthusiasm.
- You have to take Action.
- Most of all, you cannot be afraid of Failure.
What is the Definition of Success?
What are some Success Habits?
- Get a Good Nights Sleep
- Get up Early and Plan out your Day.
- Do the Things First that you Hate the Most.
- Try to Eat a Good Breakfast.
- Feed your Mind by Reading Good Books.
- Don't be Lazy.
- Don't be afraid to take some Risks.
- Look for Solutions instead of Focusing on Problems.
- Time Management
- Don't Procrastinate
What are some Success Principles?
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't
It is almost certain you won't.
If you think, you'll lose you've lost.
For out of the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will
It's all in the state of mind.
If you think, you are outclassed, you are.
You've got to think high to rise;
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can. "Written by Walter D Wintle"
If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment I would enjoy reading them; or if you have a question or a topic that you would like to discuss. If you know people who could benefit from this message, please be sure to tell them about my website. Or post it to Facebook.
I would enjoy hearing some of your Success Stories.
Sincerely Dale (Life Coach)